Message+ app
Deltabreeze
Enthusiast - Level 2

On my Motorola Droid Turbo, when I send and receive a text, it is not showing under my contacts on the Verizon + messaging app like it says it will.  It just shows it on the messages column.  Solution?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Message+ app
Hairy48

My experience was that it initially displayed a number by the icon, disappeared for a month, then came back. I wasn't sure if an upgrade/fix was pushed which made the numbers start showing up again, but I now always have a number below the icon whenever a new message(s) arrives. Could I have done anything that fixed it myself? Maybe...

Have you restarted your phone or do you restart it infrequently? Have you ever performed a Cashe Wipe at startup? I had done both and usually do whenever I do app updates, so that could have possibly made the number(s) start appearing again. I can post or send you the steps to perform a Cashe Wipe, but caution is advised. Starting up with those menu options listed and not following the specific instructions for the Cashe Wipe can/could cause new headaches; iow, selecting a menu option just to see what happens...  not a good idea!

0 Likes