Re: Message expired or not available
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hearing that you are having issues with receiving text messages concerns us. We know most people converse via texts these days  and we want to help in any way we can with resolving this issue. Can you please send us a private message, so we can delve into this? 

0 Likes
BPOY
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am having this issue, too. Google Messenger on unlocked Razr 5G. It happens daily, most notably on group texts. Big issue.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's ensure that we are on the same page, BPOY. You are not getting messages on Google Messenger on your Unlocked Razr 5g? 

-TakendraW

0 Likes
BPOY
Enthusiast - Level 3

Correct - I am not receiving all group texts on Google Messenger on my unlocked Razr 5G.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for clarifying. I want to try troubleshooting with you to fix this. Please send a Private Note and we can work with you to get this fixed. 
JavierD_VZW

0 Likes
Firebelly
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have had this issue for months and months. The Google message has the issue. But textra can't do group messages so you are forced to use google messages. Uninstalling and reinstalling do not work

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Firebelly, I want to be sure that you're receiving the best options for your messaging situation. Are you able to receive messages when using the messaging application that came preinstalled on your phone? Or only with these texting within these specific applications? 
0 Likes
pxharder
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just purchased a OnePlus 8 a couple of weeks ago and I've had this problem with both group and single texts. I'm using the Google Messenger app and I'm losing 2-3 texts per day.

Nate650
Enthusiast - Level 2

I don't believe this problem is specific to Google Messages.  I temporarily switched to Signal and experienced the same problem.  I have tried many possible solutions and none of them worked.  I called Verizon, spoke on the phone with them for more than an hour, and they could not figure it out.  The Verizon technician opened a "network investigation" ticket and I'm waiting to hear back (they gave me a 2-3 day estimate, but in some cases it could take up to week).  I'll update this thread with their response.  My phone is a BlackBerry KEY2 LE.

0 Likes
Dldf

Using Messages - google llc

0 Likes