Re: Message+ not scanning QR code on secondary devise
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's take a look, please send us a Private Note. 

0 Likes
Klindgren

I just bought a Samsung tab a7 as well. We're you able to get this resolved? Thanks. 

0 Likes
swelshonse1

Same here...new Samsung A7; tablet app will not read QR code on phone (Galaxy Note 10)

0 Likes
jakemonO
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same here: Amazon Kindle. camera sees QR Code and looks like its scanning (red line going up and down) but nothing happens

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jakemonO

We don't want this to be an ongoing issue. Which make and model phone do you have? Have you powered your device off and on since this issue started? 

-Lasina 

0 Likes
devygravity

Just got an A7 tablet for Christmas my QR code isn't working either. I get the QR idea on my cell phone but it won't register on my tablet. I've been told by a VZW rep its not compatible. why?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am so sorry to hear of any issues with setting up Message Plus. What Android Version are you running on the Tablet? Are you able to set this up on other devices? 

Verizon Messages (Message+) is compatible with:

• Mobile devices running:
    • Android™ 4.2 and newer
    • iOS 7 and newer

AlbertoR_VZW

0 Likes
martatowne
Enthusiast - Level 2

yes, everything is up to date.  With so many people having the same issue, perhaps someone from Verizon might FIX it?

0 Likes
martatowne
Enthusiast - Level 2

It is OBVIOUSLY an error in the coding of the Message+ software.  Somehow, the approval for M+ to use the camera is not making a connection. I prefer the Message+ to any other messager program....but first they removed the windows 10 app, and now the program doesn't work with the Pixel Go and apparently several other tablets and phone.  How about, instead of asking the same questions of everyone and starting over every time, YOU contact the developers and fix the issue.  I don't understand how this is so hard to understand

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand the importance of being able to scan the code using your message plus application. With regard to this feature do you have the same issue using the standard application for text messaging on your phone?

0 Likes