Message plus notification
lazydazy1776

After the marshmallow update my message plus app shows one notification but there isn't any new messages...I have restarted my phone, uninstalled the message plus update and nothing works...any help is appreciated...

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Message plus notification
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

lazydazy1776,

Software updates should be making your device better not worse. Lets look into yours. Just to clarify, your message+ app is always showing a "notification" that you have a message when you dont? Does the notification ever go away? Does it ever change depending on how many message you receive?

ChristinaM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
lazydazy1776

It nvr goes away...it will change the count if I get more messages...like if I get one message it says I have 2 messages

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

lazydazy1776 Don't give up, just a little more troubleshooting will take care of this issue. The first thing I need you to do is send yourself a message, read it and delete it. Next, please power off the phone and remove the SIM card. After 30 seconds put the SIM card back in and power on the phone. Keep us posted.

DeloresK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes