Message +
somewhereinusa
Enthusiast - Level 1

Is Verizon ever going to have an app to get messages on a PC. It's been two years no and seems to have no solution.  Using the Amazon website is out of the question it's too bloated and slow, too hard to log onto. Believe it or not there are people who's only web access is a cell phone with only two bars, it's our only option. Even paying your bill is like pulling teeth.

0 Likes
Re: Message +
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@somewhereinusa wrote:

Is Verizon ever going to have an app to get messages on a PC. It's been two years no and seems to have no solution.  Using the Amazon website is out of the question it's too bloated and slow, too hard to log onto. Believe it or not there are people who's only web access is a cell phone with only two bars, it's our only option. Even paying your bill is like pulling teeth.

Verizon DOES have an app for messaging on a PC.  Your title identifies it, Message+.  It may not work as good as you like, but it does work.  What make/model/OS PC do you have?  There also is the browser access to Message+ that you can use.  Have you tried either?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
somewhereinusa
Enthusiast - Level 1

The app does NOT work at all ever, I've tried a number of times, down loaded the latest one, tried an old one I had dated 2015. None get past the code sent to my phone. Says it can't connect. 
As I stated before the browser access is worthless. It used the verizon website which is to slow, bloated, and too hard to sign into.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would like to take a closer look to your options. Please send us a Private Note.

~Maria

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@somewhereinusa wrote:

The app does NOT work at all ever, I've tried a number of times, down loaded the latest one, tried an old one I had dated 2015. None get past the code sent to my phone. Says it can't connect. 
As I stated before the browser access is worthless. It used the verizon website which is to slow, bloated, and too hard to sign into.

Exactly what is the Message+ desktop app version you are trying?  For Win10, the OLD, DISABLED, RETIRED versions 1.0.17.0 and 2.0.2.0 no longer work.  The latest version 3.0.1, released late 2021 works but has many flaws as reported in other threads.  There were also tweaks discussed needed to get it installed successfully, if issues encountered, such as removing from phone, installing on desktop, re-installing on phone.

I guess I was confused when you said you were using the 'Amazon website' for access, thinking you were using some other messaging service.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
somewhereinusa
Enthusiast - Level 1

Meant Verizon not Amazon.

0 Likes
somewhereinusa
Enthusiast - Level 1

Maria, I might do that if I could figure out how.

0 Likes