Messages sent from my Messages  desktop app do not appear on my smartphone
MacGyver4th
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am using the Verizon Messages app on my phone and messages sent from the web site don't appear on the phone's app. Scheduled messages from the app also don't appear in the chat of the person they were sent to.

0 Likes
Re: Messages sent from my Messages  desktop app do not appear on my smartphone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MacGyver4th, I regret any confusion surrounding the desktop app and the app on your phone. There is not a way to have the messages you send on the web appear in your phone app. For the issue you're having with the scheduled messages, can you please provide us with the exact steps you are taking? Also, is the Message+ app fully updated on your phone? AliciaD_VZW

0 Likes
Re: Messages sent from my Messages  desktop app do not appear on my smartphone
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@vzw_customer_support wrote:

MacGyver4th, I regret any confusion surrounding the desktop app and the app on your phone. There is not a way to have the messages you send on the web appear in your phone app. For the issue you're having with the scheduled messages, can you please provide us with the exact steps you are taking? Also, is the Message+ app fully updated on your phone? AliciaD_VZW

Doesn't the Verizon Messages desktop web access use the same messaging database that the Message+ mobile apps use?  How can you say, 'there is not a way to have the messages you send on the web appear in your phone app'?  Isn't that what Verizon Integrated Messaging is for?

@MacGyver4th , which make/model phone are you having this issue with?  The Integrated Messaging works fine from my desktop with my moto z4 android phone (and my data only iPad).

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes