Mobile Hotspot "Your order could not be processed" on More Everything
rclarksworld

I am on the More Everything plan that includes Mobile Hotspot. When I try to use the feature on my DROID Turbo, I get the error message "Your order could not be processed. Please call 800-256-4646." This number is for sales. When I call for technical support, I get the message that employee accounts is closed. I can't resolve this online. Is there anyone I can get routed to to fix this or am I expected to wait until Monday to use my service?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Mobile Hotspot "Your order could not be processed" on More Everything
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to be able to use your data/mobile hotspot, rclarksworld. We know how important it is to have this feature available. Just to clarify have you tried adding this feature using your My Verizon application?
JasperM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

DumbThumbs
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am also having the same problem with my Droid Turbo.  I get the same error message each time: "Your order could not be processed." I have other devices on my account (LG Pad, Daughter's phone), and they can enable mobile hotspot without getting this message.  Does anyone have an answer to this?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's possible your line does not have the needed feature provisioned. You can add the feature in My Verizon or contact us by phone, via Facebook or on Twitter to make sure this feature is on your line.
NoahS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes