Moto E4 call volume is too loud
WarKitty

On my moto e4, unless I'm using headphones, the call volume is WAY too loud when turned all the way down.  I'm afraid to answer my phone at work because the entire room can immediately hear everything that the other person is saying - and I need to be able to answer and find out who it is long enough to tell them I need to step out.  But sometimes even the greeting is more information than I want my coworkers to know.  Does anyone know how to fix this?

0 Likes
Re: Moto E4 call volume is too loud
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Warkitty, we understand the importance of ensuring your personal phone calls stay confidential. We are more than happy to assist with your call volume. Have calls on your phone always been too loud since the day you purchased? If not, when did you start experiencing difficulties with calls being too loud? 

0 Likes
WarKitty

I'm not sure - I was using headphones mostly at first.  I know it's been going on for a while.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate the additional information WarKitty. We will keep working on this matter for you now. When attempting to adjust the volume while on a call, does it even seem like it is getting lower or does the volume stay the same? Can you check your software version for your Moto E4 and provide those details?

CandiceH_VZW

0 Likes
WarKitty

I can make the volume louder and back softer, but the problem is it'll show that the volume is at the minimum and it's still blasting.  Says the software is NDQS26.69-64-11-13

0 Likes