Moto Z BOGO Rebate Issues
BIGOSFAM

Verizon BOGO issues continue with the November Moto Z promo.  Wished I had read the community posts before falling for the in store signs and sales pitch plus spending 3 hours in a store then being informed via postcard that the promo was not good in that store.  Step 2 was spending 1.5 more hours on the phone with the rebate center and the Verizon help center separately and in combination to hear that I will need to wait 5 days to hear more.  Evidently, despite the signs in the store and the big push by the in store reps, this store was not on the list of corporate stores that qualify. We went in the store to replace 1 of 3 phones and were sucked in to a bogus BOGO.  One of the main reasons I don't go elsewhere is Verizon's customer service.  They need to get a handle on this rebate process or I would anticipate people looking elsewhere.   The poor customer service people are stuck in the middle hearing all the complaints.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Moto Z BOGO Rebate Issues
JBEANZ845

what kind of issues are you having I hate this [removed] phone its all glitches and crashs more than often

Profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

0 Likes