Re: Motorola Droid Turbo is not displaying the voicemail icon
KyCat

I cannot get notifications of basic voicemail on my Moto z3. I tried the *86, 1 option that was suggested in previous posts and it did not work. Is there another way?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for trying that for us. Do you know if other notifications are working? Is the Voicemail app up to date?

ChristianP_VZW

0 Likes
ppatterson329

Option 1 is not available

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Ppatterson329, we're sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue as well and want to help. What happens after you press 4?

Melissa_VZW

0 Likes
mgilbert49
Enthusiast - Level 1

i am having the same problem i had it on my screen now its not there anymore how do i get it back onto my home screen

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mgilbert49, receiving notifications for Voicemail is important to ensure that you do not miss anything. Typically you can access the Voicemail system by calling *86. Then select personal options and Voicemail indicator to turn on. Does that work for you? 
-David

0 Likes
Bill978
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have this problem with a Motorola One Action (see https://community.verizon.com/t5/Android-General/No-voicemail-notifications-or-call-forwarding/m-p/1...). Personal options in the voicemail system has nothing about notifications. The choices are:

Password - press 1

Greeting - press 3

Language - press 5

I have seen server posts like this. Are there different voicemail systems in play at Verizon? I use prepaid, not a contract.

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes