Motorola Luge Prepaid is unresponsive-No power, no charge light, no display
DaBlondeAmbition

Charged it fully yesterday afternoon around 12pm. Last received text message was around 3:50pm. After that, I didn't use the phone again. Got ready to set my alarm before bed around 11pm and the phone was off. No power, nothing on screen. Pressing the power button does nothing, no response. Just black screen. Plugged in the charger, no charge light, still unresponsive. Tried other chargers as well, both wall outlet and USB. It has a non-removable battery. I've had the phone a little over a year. Since I've had it, every now & then I noticed it would get hot during usage, and sometimes if I sent a text it  would send 10 of the same text messages in a row. I hadn't had that issue in about a month. Any ideas? Paid $99 bucks for it on the Verizon site. Is it worth looking into getting it repaired or should I just scrap it and get a new phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Motorola Luge Prepaid is unresponsive-No power, no charge light, no display
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DaBlondeAmbition,

I know I rely on my phone just like you do, and we are here to help get this fixed. Let’s get your device to power back on. Any recent software updates? Any liquid or physical damage?

JuanD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes