Mototorla Moto X WiFi and Bluetooth connection issues
snowbird45
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have a Motox X that was purchased in FEB. 2014. Just recently it started dropping the Wifi and Bluetooth connections. Tried several things but the only thing that seems to work is power resetting the phone,. Wfi or Bluetooth come back for a short time but drop again. Any ideas on how to fix this??

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Mototorla Moto X WiFi and Bluetooth connection issues
snowbird45
Enthusiast - Level 1

Problem seems to have cleared up after I downloaded latest OS. That took 4 days because I had to keep on resetting the phone to restore Wifi. Once download completed and new OS installed, all seems to be working fine for the past 3 days.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know its important to have full use of your wifi connection and bluetooth snowbird45. These are two essential features when preventing excessive date usage and being hands free throughout the day. I'm sorry you're having issues. We will do all we can to help with keeping you connected. Did you notice this problem after a recent softwre update to your phone or additional of a new application?

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Gonzalez_Orianna

I updated my iPhone 6 to the iOS 9 and now I can't access my cellular data. I'm only able to use my apps or acces the Internet if I'm at home or in a location with wifi.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Gonzalez.Orianna, I'd be just as worried with my phone not working after an update too. They're supposed to add new features, not make it harder to use! Let's help return the service back to your phone.

Since updating your phone, are you still experiencing these issues?

What zip code are you located in?

NicandroN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
snowbird45
Enthusiast - Level 1

Problem seems to have cleared up after I downloaded latest OS. That took 4 days because I had to keep on resetting the phone to restore Wifi. Once download completed and new OS installed, all seems to be working fine for the past 3 days.

0 Likes