Multi window tab on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 diappeared after lollipop update
coachk23

After the lollipo update, the multi window tab disappeared on my Samsung Galaxy Note 3? Any suggestions.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Multi window tab on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 diappeared after lollipop update
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
coachk23,

I love the multi window feature on the Samsung's devices! The good news is that the feature is still available.  You can enable the feature by tapping and holding the back key on your phone for a few seconds. You can also drag down your notification bar, tap the boxes in the top right corner and select Multi Window to enable. Let us know if you still need any assistance!

TrevorC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
coachk23,

I love the multi window feature on the Samsung's devices! The good news is that the feature is still available.  You can enable the feature by tapping and holding the back key on your phone for a few seconds. You can also drag down your notification bar, tap the boxes in the top right corner and select Multi Window to enable. Let us know if you still need any assistance!

TrevorC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
oradba
Enthusiast - Level 2

I noticed the same thing on my Note 3.  While you can still start the multiwindow feature, without the icon tab you cannot move or redisplay the icon tray.   That is, every time you want to use muliwindow you have to do a long press of the back key.  This is NOT a user friendly change.  Verizon, please investigate restoring this icon tab.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Talk to Samsung. It's their code and Verizon doesn't do all the coding. Samsung made this change since the Note 4 was released(I own).