Multimedia messages
PUNTHIC_BLOODWOLF

Ever since the update I have not been able to send any kind of multimedia message. How do I fix this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Multimedia messages
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to be able to use all functions of your device. I'd like a little more information. What format or app are you using to send the messages?

DeannaL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
PUNTHIC_BLOODWOLF

I am using the message+ that comes installed on the phone. It only started acting up after the recent update

Get Outlook for Android<https://aka.ms/ghei36>

0 Likes
fnktut
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having the same problem. Specifically, pictures stall when sending them via mms using Verizon Message+ when both wifi and mobile data are turned on. If  I turn off wifi I can send a picture in mms, but a picture that had already been inserted into a message before turning off wifi will still not send. This problem started yesterday 7-18-2016.

I changed messaging apps back to the native Messages and can send photos with both wifi and mobile turned on. This clearly is a problem with Verizon Message+.

0 Likes
RGS0012

I am having the same problem with the Verizon message app

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

disable message+ & use the default messaging app.

after you disable m+, the next time you send a message you'll be asked to choose.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Continuing along our troubleshooting pathway,PUNTHIC_BLOODWOLF. What is the make and model of your device? Is Mobile Data turned on when sending a multimedia message? Also what error do you get when you attempt to send one?
DavidH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
fnktut
Enthusiast - Level 2

What about the rest of us? I'm using a Galaxy S5 with Marshmallow and I was pretty explicit about the problem - any answers? (aka fnktut)

bearone21
Legend

are you using message+??

0 Likes
fnktut
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, from above:

"I am having the same problem. Specifically, pictures stall when sending them via mms using Verizon Message+ when both wifi and mobile data are turned on. If  I turn off wifi I can send a picture in mms, but a picture that had already been inserted into a message before turning off wifi will still not send. This problem started yesterday 7-18-2016.

I changed messaging apps back to the native Messages and can send photos with both wifi and mobile turned on. This clearly is a problem with Verizon Message+."

0 Likes