Murena Teracube 2e AND MORE
USER125
Enthusiast - Level 1

VERIZON, PLEASE CATCH UP.  PLEASE ADD THE FOLLOWING PHONES TO YOUR NETWORK

LIBREM 5

MURENA TERACUBE 2e

PINEPHONE

THE OTHER CARRIERS DON'T SEEM TO HAVE ANY ISSUE SUPPORTING THESE PHONES.  YOU OFFER SERVICE OVER 4GLTE, ALL OF THOSE PHONES WORK ON 4GLTE, BUT YOU HAVE YET TO AUTHORIZE THEM ON YOUR NETWORK.  YOU ARE GOING TO FORCE ME OFF MY VERY SECURE "LEGACY" PHONE STARTING IN 2022, BUT YOU DON'T SUPPORT MANY OF THE PHONES THAT ARE PRO-PRIVACY AND PRO-SECURITY.  I HAVE BEEN ON VERIZON FOR ALMOST 20 YEARS AND WOULD PREFER NOT TO SWITCH BUT I CANNOT STAY IF YOU HANDCUFF YOUR CUSTOMERS TO ONLY GOOGLE AND APPLE PHONES

Re: Murena Teracube 2e AND MORE
hdmo
Enthusiast - Level 1

Ditto with me also. The same situation / concerns. Please stop dragging your digital feet, Verizon!  😁

dsaphra
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just heard about this phone from my daughter, who is also on our family. It checks all the boxes. Expanbable memory. Swapable battery. Headphone jack, for gawd's sake but  ... NO VERIZON! Yes, you need to step up and include this phone, Verizon. Maybe we ought to finally switch companies. Yeah, we've been with Verizon for at least twenty years or more ourselves. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, dsaphra. We want to ensure you receive the assistance you need with your concern. We are sending you a Private Note to assist you further.

*Cassie

0 Likes
Jubilee99
Enthusiast - Level 1

Can I get some support on this as well? Id like to use my Teracube on Verizon and Verizon is basically the only network that DOESNT support it. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, there! We are only able to activate devices that are compatible with our network. For further support, please send us a Private Note.

*Anna

0 Likes