Music and Contacts constantly failing after lollipop upgrade
MichaelBee
Enthusiast - Level 3

After 3 factory resets, clearing the cache partition, and doing my recover manually vs. allowing the auto-recover feature do it all, now I can at least use my phone for messaging and calling. However, I can no longer listen to music on my phone. I constantly get an error saying "Music has Stopped". Nothing else and the only way I can at least listen to one song again is to reboot. Is this just my phone or has anyone else experienced this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Music and Contacts constantly failing after lollipop upgrade
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
MichaelBee,

I am so sorry to hear of the issues you are having with your device after the update. What exact make/model device do you have? What music application are you using?

LindseyT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
MichaelBee
Enthusiast - Level 3

Samsung Galaxy 5S, and the built-in music app.  It plays for a song or two, then stops.  Sometimes after a few moments it can start playing again, but typically I have to restart my phone.  I've given up.  While Verizon does try to provide support you can't fix 'broken', and this phone is just broken.  Not sure if it's just me, or if others have experienced which is the only reason why I posted in this forum.

I will be avoiding Samsung products in the future for damn sure...  [This isn't my first 'broke' phone, and I'm tired of playing the replacement game.]

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
MichaelBee,

I appreciate the additional information. We want you to be able to enjoy your device again. Where did you purchase the music you have in the application from? Do you receive this error with any other music applications?
LindseyT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes