Mute Kazuna eTalk
bord

When on a call, I can hear the other person but they cannot hear me at all.  I think I have muted the conversation.  How do I mute and un-mute a call?

0 Likes
Re: Mute Kazuna eTalk
bord

It's a Kazuna eTalk flip phone I purchased  two weeks ago.  The "mute" issue just came up a couple of days ago. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us. We are sorry to read that you are having trouble with your calls and we would like to help. When did this start? Does it happen to all the calls or only with specific contacts? 

RogerZ_VZW

0 Likes
bord

Thanks RogerZ_VZW. I called Tech Support and after 2 hours and 3 different reps, we reset the unit to factory specs, which fortunately fixed the problem. What a pain.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for keeping us posted. We are glad to see our Tech Support Team was able to resolve your dilemma.

If you encounter any tech issues in the future, do not hesitate to use our Troubleshooting Assistant for further support. https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/troubleshooting/

Remember, we are only a few clicks away for any of your cellular service needs. Have a great day.

GilbertoL_VZW

0 Likes
TMA84

I have a newly activated Kazuna Etalk with this exact issue. Tried 4 different contacts

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TMA84 Did you reach out to us to activate the new phone? Is the old phone powered off? DoloresK_VZW

0 Likes
lemlonade16

All the time

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want to make sure we are working on the right issue. Is this the mute problem? DoloresK_VZW

0 Likes
mdorf

Newly activated phone. Same exact issue. Nobody can hear me. They receive my call and my sound is completely muted on their end. This model is defective and should be taken off the market.

0 Likes