My Droid Pro is showing No Sim Card error message
slh1078
Enthusiast - Level 2

But I can place and receive calls and all of the apps/browser functions are working.  Why am I getting this error message?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My Droid Pro is showing No Sim Card error message
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The SIM card isn't required for service in the USA. It is only used for overseas use. You can remove it from the phone and the phone will work normally. You should verify in the mobile network settings that the phone is set for CDMA mode and not global.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The SIM card isn't required for service in the USA. It is only used for overseas use. You can remove it from the phone and the phone will work normally. You should verify in the mobile network settings that the phone is set for CDMA mode and not global.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Slh1078,

That's not good! Have you tried removing/adding the Sim Card in this the device? Any liquid physical damage to the device? Did this start after downloading any particular application?

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes