My Incredible 4g lte won't ring! Again!
kaatgirl
Enthusiast - Level 2

I tried everything, even started in safe mode and it rang when someone called. I restarted and deleted some apps. It still worked. For the first two test calls. It hasn't rang since. Sound works fine and all other notification sounds work. Please help. The one thing I need a phone for doesn't work!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My Incredible 4g lte won't ring! Again!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is exactly what the phone is for, kaatgirl. Don't worry we will get this fixed. How long has this been going on? Have you checked the volume on the side of the phone? Have you go into the Settings and make sure that the volume is turned on for the phone? Also, we suggest changing the ringtone. If you have a special one, let's change it to one that is standard in the phone.

RobinD_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
kaatgirl
Enthusiast - Level 2

Finally, a page with a reply button! I've done/checked all the things you asked. This has been going on a few weeks!

0 Likes
kaatgirl
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello? Is there anyone who can answer my question? Verizon, are you listening?

0 Likes
kaatgirl
Enthusiast - Level 2

Your website is an absolute nightmare! How is anyone expected to get questions answered? It says ask a question, I type in a question. It sends me to another page where it makes me retype my question. Then it won't post till I write in comments but it wont allow me to type. Then it tells me I need to sign in so I sign in. Then it makes me type my question all over again! So I finally get my question posted but if someone replies, I can't respond cuz there is no reply button. I search the website and press every link to try to find a reply button (on multiple devices). I end up having to go through another major hassle to type another post in order to reply to the first question since there's no reply button. Finally after posting three questions, the post pops up in a different format with a reply button finally! So I reply to the reply from you. And I get no answer! When I go back onto my computer later same day, there is no way to access the

questions I previously posted, I'm only given access to the most recent 29 posts, which doesn't include mine. Again I go all over the website to try to find my original posts. Finally after a couple hours, up pops a sidebar that says inbox. I click on that and it gets me to my inbox, I click on the post to open it, and it keeps loading forever but nothing comes up! Can you please get Verizon to fix their website so that it is actually able to be used? I have never in my life seen a more useless support site!

So in reply to your reply, now that I hunted down this old email and realized I could reply by email;

I did everything you asked in your reply, plus ran a power cycle, removed battery, rebooted phone multiple times, all settings are correct, volume is on full, volume settings are correct, tried different stock ringtones, all sounds and notifications work otherwise, including when choosing ringtone and applying it, BUT STILL THE PHONE WON'T RING OR ONLY DOES A HALF RING!

This has been going on for a few weeks. This phone is less than a year old!

I need to be able to have a working phone. Can you please help?

>> Personal information removed to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service <<

Edited by:  Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm so sorry for all the troubles you've experienced kaatgirl! I know this is frustrating. Let's get this resolved. Has the phone been dropped or wet at all? I sent you a Direct Message. Please respond that way so we can better assist.

Thank you,
VanessaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

kaatgirl
Enthusiast - Level 2

I replied to your email and am still waiting to here from you. I am not aware how to direct message you as there is no obvious way.

0 Likes
B33
Legend
0 Likes
B33
Legend

Try this app  Zedge  I use it for allot of my Ringtones.. you might have to Factory Reset your phone to get it back working as it Did..

0 Likes
kaatgirl
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm trying to avoid all the hassle of a factory reset, but thanks for the app info. I'll try it out if I ever get my phone to work 

0 Likes