Re: My LG G2 will not send picture messages.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

hitemlong lets get your wife picture messages flowing! What phone make/model does she have? What happens when she tries to send? Does she receive any type of error messages?

AshleyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
willgrad1107

I'm having the same issues.  I am using an LG G2 and have tried everything within this forum.

0 Likes
hitemlong

I did get it working again but had to clear all her current text which was only 21 messages she has a LGG2 only month old now it's going good.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's explore options to get those messages flowing willgrad1107! I also have the L G G2 and I resolved similar issues by installing and using Verizon Messages App. Download it from the Play Store and test.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Wonderful, hitemlong! So glad to hear it is working for you and thank you for sharing your solution for the rest of our community to try. Let us know if there is anything else we can do to be of help. We’re glad to have you in the Verizon Wireless family!

BrianP_VZW
Follow Us on Twitter @VZWSupport 

0 Likes
rebelflame

21 gig available space

New phone as of Monday.

Cannot send or receive text pics.

Did not work in safe mode

0 Likes
akhelp
Enthusiast - Level 3

Go to settings,  application manager, all, messaging,  click force stop then clear cache. Turn phone off an back on. This worked for me

0 Likes
akhelp
Enthusiast - Level 3

Click settings, application manager, all, messaging, force stop, clear cache, Turn off then on

0 Likes
gmorrow1976
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having the same issue. Tried all of the above suggestions and still no luck.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

gmorrow1976 we'll get this taken care of for you! What specific steps have you completed? Have you tried downloading the Verizon Messages App from the Play Store?

AshleyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes