My Motorola Razr M won't take a charge, but claims it's charging
osmopoly
Enthusiast - Level 2

The green light is on, and the battery symbol indicates it's charging (lightning bolt present), but it's not.  I've tried wall plug and computer, different cords, etc.  I've also tried the power and volume-down buttons.  Someone told me to make sure the phone is "off" when I plug in to charge.  I can do that, but the phone is continually turning itself back on.  It stays on just long enough to tell me that I need to plug it in, and then it tells me it's going to shut down.  So there is no way to keep it turned off and charging, I don't think.  Can anyone help?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My Motorola Razr M won't take a charge, but claims it's charging
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ridonkulous - having a properly working phone is key to enjoying your services with us. I welcome the opportunity to assist you with this matter. Although your RAZR M phone is recognizing the charger, it's possible that the battery cells are not good rendering the device incapable of taking a charge. This can be tested by using another charger and seeing if you get the same result. If the device is still covered under warranty, it can be replaced for that issue since the battery is not removable.

EbonyR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes