My Verizon App not working Samsung J7v
silverhalide
Enthusiast - Level 1

The my Verizon App is telling me to update to the latest version but when i click Update there is no update in the Google play store,  I cant access my account on my android without it working, ive cleard my cache, uninstalled and reinstalled the app, restarted my phone but nothing works, please fix your app

0 Likes
Re: My Verizon App not working Samsung J7v
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Silverhalide, thank you so much for reaching out to us today. We want to make sure that you can gain access to your My Verizon. I've sent you a Private Note. Please refer to that message.

KevinR_VZW

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@vzw_customer_support@kevinr_vzw  This is a Public Community Forum and there probably are MANY users experiencing this MY VERIZON app update issue right now.  Do you really want to be sending PM's to each user when they report the issue?  A simple acknowledgement publicly like other posts have done should be sufficient, that 'tech support is aware of the issue with MY VERIZON app on android devices and they are working on the solution' and 'in the meantime you can use the website'.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
arm1001

I'm having the same problem. I open My Verizon and I get a message that I have to update it, with an "Update" button.  I click it and get an "Open" button.  Clicking that takes me back to the original update screen.  

I uninstalled it and started from scratch, same thing.

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

The app is now working again after a new update as reported by @TheLevelOne https://community.verizonwireless.com/t5/My-Verizon/My-Verizon-App-Working-Again-Android/m-p/1150342...

You might need to uninstall/install to get the 1/27/20 update.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

arm1001, we apologize for the issue you are experiencing with your My Verizon app. As someone who uses the My Verizon mobile app daily, I know how important it is for you to be able to use your My Verizon mobile app. We are aware that Android cellphone users were having the issue you are having. The issue was resolved. Please restart your device and open the My Verizon mobile app. Let us know if you are able to access the app.  JacobV_VZW

0 Likes