My phone will not always make or receive calls
Warrior_princess

Needing to have reliable service...that is why I chose verizon...now I can be sitting in one spot and I may or may not be able to receive or make a call...can usually text but sometimes that isn't even reliable...as of right now I cannot make a call...so went to chat with someone about the issue but found out chat is unavailable to me because I am prepaid 😞 ...I have had this issue since purchasing the phone...talked to customer service about it and problem was not resolved

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My phone will not always make or receive calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to be able to stay connected at all times Warrior_princess. For assistance with your Prepaid service, please contact our peers at 1- (888)-294-6804 .

YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Warrior_princess

I cannot call you!  I cannot get calls!  I am on ROAM all the time when I am at home!  I pay good money for a phone service I can only use when I am NOT home...I AM NOT HAPPY!  Being that I work from home and mistakenly thought verizon was a reliable service I am now with a service that I cannot conduct business on...and NO your reply did not answer my issue!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Warrior_princess, we do value your business, and really want this resolved. We cannot handle prepaid account on this platform. Please call prepaid from another number when you get a chance.

MarcusS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes