My phone won't charge.I plug it in and sometimes it says it's charging and sometimes it doesn't. I bought an air duster and that didn't work.
skye623

I don't know what to do and I really need to use my phone for gps.

HELP!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My phone won't charge.I plug it in and sometimes it says it's charging and sometimes it doesn't. I bought an air duster and that didn't work.
bearone21
Legend

could be either part of the cable or a bad usb port, try another.

have you tried charging with the wall adapter?

0 Likes
Re: My phone won't charge.I plug it in and sometimes it says it's charging and sometimes it doesn't. I bought an air duster and that didn't work.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Skye623,

We here your SOS and are here to help. Being able to charge your phone is key and we want to make sure that we can help you get your phone back to functionally properly. As bearone21 mentioned, have you attempted using a different charger? Are you getting any error messages when charging?

YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
mfinch69

I have the same problem. No error message except to use the original charger. I am using that charger. It flashes charging then not. turbo charge then not. I have been trying since Midnight to charge and it is only at 10%.  I have even called and got nowhere.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Keeping your phone charged is definitely important to how much and how long you're able to use your device that day MOLFIN26. We want to help get this resolved. Is there any damage to the phone, charger, or phones charging port? Do you have any battery saving apps downloaded to your device?

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes