Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
My service at home has become non existant as of late. I have been in the same home for 8 years and with verizon for 13 years. I have also had the same phone for 2 years RAZR MaXX. I am now not receiving calls and texts and internet is non existant as wel
goinrcn44h

My service at home has become non existant as of late. I have been in the same home for 8 years and with verizon for 13 years. I have also had the same phone for 2 years, a RAZR MaXX. I am now not receiving calls and texts and internet is non existant as well. I have placed a trouble ticket in with Technical support and they have not given me a reason why . My girlfriend and also my neighbors are experiencing the same issues as well.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: My service at home has become non existant as of late. I have been in the same home for 8 years and with verizon for 13 years. I have also had the same phone for 2 years RAZR MaXX. I am now not receiving calls and texts and internet is non existant as
KathyH_VZW
Verizon Employee

goingrcn44h,

I'm sorry to hear of your signal troubles.  I'm sure it's frustrating considering you've experienced better signal in the past.  Has the network ticket been completed yet?  We may want to consider looking into a Network extender for you.

You can view more information on the device here; http://vz.to/IHRT6h.

TrevorC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: My service at home has become non existant as of late. I have been in the same home for 8 years and with verizon for 13 years. I have also had the same phone for 2 years RAZR MaXX. I am now not receiving calls and texts and internet is non existant as
KathyH_VZW
Verizon Employee

goingrcn44h,

I'm sorry to hear of your signal troubles.  I'm sure it's frustrating considering you've experienced better signal in the past.  Has the network ticket been completed yet?  We may want to consider looking into a Network extender for you.

You can view more information on the device here; http://vz.to/IHRT6h.

TrevorC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Vaporgirrl

Same problem here. started 6 months ago for me. I was initially thinking it was my phone. But after several replacements I wonder if the problem is a reduction in signal strength from the towers due to the LTE service.

purchasing a $249 extender, after we have already paid $100s for a phone (plus $100+/month in monthly fees) is not a good solution IMHO.

I live in a major metropolitan area Btw.

0 Likes