My volume is low on DroidZPlay
LINBLA81

I have a Moto Z Play Droid and the volume levels are fine for notifications and all other things.  My husband recently got the same phone and even with his volume setting  maxed on everything, the sound is lower than mine and he has missed notifications and text messages even though he was sitting next to the phone.  Any suggestions on how to fix this?  Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My volume is low on DroidZPlay
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

LINBLA81,

We want to ensure that your husband's Droid Z Play is functioning as it should. I welcome the opportunity to assist. I just need a few details first. Are the sounds low regardless of the notification sound selected? If the speaker phone is on during a call, does the sound also sound low for the other caller?

EbonyR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: My volume is low on DroidZPlay
LINBLA81

Hello Ebony,

He does not have the speaker phone on and yes, the sounds are low regardless of what sound selected. I read the following online because apparently this is a known issue with Motorola phones and people who use a Bluetooth which my husband uses constantly. I very rarely use mine so that is why mine is not affected. Is the following true:

cid:image001.png@01D25FC8.F0CFE4E0

Would doing a factory reset help in this situation?

Thanks for your help Ebony!

0 Likes