NFL Mobile App crashes immediately after opening
ccrossmd
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have a Galaxy S4 and the NFL Mobile app stopped working 11 days ago and I still cannot get it to work. When I try opening it, it crashes immediately. I've contacted NFLmedia several times but nothing seems to change. I download the updates just about every day. When is this going to be fixed?

Labels (1)
Re: NFL Mobile App crashes immediately after opening
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ccrossmd,

We definitely want your NFL Mobile experience to be a great one and happy to help. What model of device are we working with? Have you attempted to uninstall and reinstall the application?

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
XYZB4ALLC
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and the Verizon NFL app crashes. It wont open and keeps crashing. It's been like this for a while and I have the more everything plan and I can't enjoy this feauture.

0 Likes
ccrossmd
Enthusiast - Level 2

AdamG,

I have a Samsung Galaxy S4. I cannot uninstall the app since it is part of

the bloated software bundled from Verizon/Android. Without rooting my phone,

I can only uninstall the updates, which I do on almost a daily basis. This

started about 2 weeks ago, with a forced update for the app.

Charlie

XYZB4ALLC
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've contacted the nfl to no avail

0 Likes
XYZB4ALLC
Enthusiast - Level 2

Can you help fix this bad nfl app problem @vzwsupport?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

XYZB4ALLC,

Thank you for contacting us. We'd be happy to assist in resolving your NFL Mobile App troubles. Have you ensured the application is up to date? Is the software on your Note 4 up to date? Please share a few more details so we can better asist.

TrevorC_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
XYZB4ALLC
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes I'm am certainly sure my phone and the app is up to date. I have

uninstalled reinstalled a dozen times. I have checked system update and it

says I have the most current update. This has been going on for almost 2

weeks now where the app wont open so I'm really frustrated. We are in

preseason week 2 and I have the more everything plan and can't enjoy my

upgraded features.

Alan Wilson

On Aug 23, 2015 4:34 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
MG5692

I also am having the same issue with a Samsung  Note 4 for 2 weeks or so. I pay per month for NFL Premium and also payed the large sum for the year subscription to NFL Game Pass (used to be NFL Game Rewind) which now runs through the NFL mobile app also, so all this money I paid and am paying and I can't use it, very frustrating. .. also called nfl mobile and the person who answered the phone had no idea what they were talking about. ..please help

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand the importane of being able to use features you pay for monthly MG5692. When you open the app, does it display any sort of error messages before it crashes? What version of the NFL Mobile app are you running? To check tap on NFL Mobile App< select more< settings<scroll down to view app Version. Do you have your Location settings enabled?

Thank You,
MichelleS_VZW

0 Likes