NFL Mobile Error, you might not be connected to the network
hollywood1

When attempting to launch NFL Mobile I constantly receive the following error

You might not be connected to the network.  Please establish a network connection and try again.

I have a good 4G connection.  I can browse websites without issues.  I have also tried launching NFL Mobile on WiFi and receive the same error message.  My wife and I have the Droid Razr Maxx with the latest OS and software updates available for the phone.  Attempts to launch NFL Mobile on my wife's phone results in the same error.  This issue has been ongoing since Thursday.

I have cleared the data cache, uninstalled updates, reinstalled the latest update and I continue to receive the no connection error.  What is the issue with the app connecting to the network?  Is Verizon have a server issue hosting NFL Mobile? 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: NFL Mobile Error, you might not be connected to the network
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hollywood1, with the NFL season upon us this question becomes all the more important.  I wanted to clarify a few things. First, are you able to remove the application and reinstall it?  If you havent, I would highly suggest that.
For your initial connection you also want to complete the setup and installation while on cellular data. 
MatthewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
hollywood1

Unfortunately I am unable to remove NFL Mobile and reinstall it.  The application was pre-installed on the phone and can not be removed.  As previously stated, I could only uninstall the updates and reapply the lastest updated.  That has already been attempted and did not resolve the issue. 

I first attempted to launch the application on the cellular network and I received the network connection error.  I just attempted to launch NFL Mobile and I continue to receive the not connected to the network error.  No other applications are having issues connecting with the data network on my wife's or my phone.  I was hoping to have this issue resolved by the time NFL games began today.  Unfortunately the games have started.  Is Verizon having supporting NFL Mobile on their network?

0 Likes
h8stylist

I am also having the same issue.  I went through the same steps and initially thought I had resolved the issue when the game started playing.  However, I had switched my wifi off to redownload the app because I was having some weird issues getting the google play store to connect.  Switching didn't resolve the issue, but I had forgotten to turn it back on when I was able to finally connect and redownload the updates.

When I launched on cellular the game started playing as normal, but when I received a data limit message I switched to wifi, and the game immediately froze.  I closed the app and restarted it (did not resolve).  I rebooted my phone (dnr).  I can still access updated news/scores, etc. from the app.  I can also access the internet without issues.

It seems to me the app has an issue running on wifi at the moment and it needs to be addressed.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

h8stylist Thank you for information on what you have tried and your experience with it. The NFL mobile app team is suggesting contacting them about issues with their app. You can email them at mobilecs@nflhelp.com or give them a call at 800-635-5300.
StevenG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
WCBradshaw

I have the same issue. I have reinstalled several times. Tried using wifi and network. Galaxy s5. Sometimes it works. Sometimes it doesn't. Big pain in the rear.

0 Likes