Navigation
Rkemble1

Can I enter multiple addresses into vz nav. I have different routes to drive and it would save on mileage and gas.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Navigation
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Google Maps or Here Maps are free to use as opposed to the monthly fee associated with VZW Navigator.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

bearone21
Legend

google maps offers up different routes.

0 Likes
Rkemble1

Google map I've tried and it sent me all over tarnation. I used it again to get to a new job and sent me different ways each time to get there. I haven't tried here map though. I have vz which gets me to a to b quickly but only can enter one location.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

With Google maps, you design the route on a computer with multiple destinations and your desired path of travel and send it to the phone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

bearone21
Legend

if i'm going someplace new, i check out the address with google maps on the pc 1st, save it & then it's in my places, when i go into google maps.

0 Likes
radgatt
Contributor - Level 2

Google Maps will guide you to your destination based on traffic. That may be the reason why you were going different routes to your job. If Google Maps believes that it can get you to a destination quicker then it will navigate you to the destination in the quicker manner.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Verizon Navigation has a lot of great features.  Are you looking at comparing routes and distances or what information are you looking at?
MatthewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes