Need a basic explanation about data usage
DEBNIC20

If I have used only 1% of my 2GB this month, why do I lack the data needed to update my Microsoft calendar app and sync it with my computer?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Need a basic explanation about data usage
bearone21
Legend

i have no idea about the m s calendar because i use the google calendar & sync to the phone.

0 Likes
boringusername
Master - Level 1

what do you mean you lack the data?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Could it be waiting for Wi-Fi to sync?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DEBNIC20,

I know I'd be lost without my calendar, so I understand the need to make sure you can sync it with your computer when you want to. Let's tackle this together and get to the bottom of this data message you're receiving so you can sync appropriately. I also want to send a shout-out to boringusername and Ann154 since they asked a couple of great questions. On top of their questions, I have a couple more details I'd like to gather from you.

Do you have any other Email accounts? If so, how are they working from a data/syncing perspective? Has the Microsoft calendar app worked at all in the past for you, or is this the first time using it? Also, for troubleshooting purposes, what is the make and model of your device?

RyanC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
DEBNIC20

Thanks, it turned out to be a Microsoft software problem, not a Verizon problem!

0 Likes