Need help locating backed up pictures and letters online
CairnSue

I wrote a letter to my son using QuickOffice. Is it backed up with back up assistant and if so, where. If not,   how do I transfer this to the computer to print and mail the letter. He is in the Army Basic training so electronic communication is not permitted.

Thank you for your assistance.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Need help locating backed up pictures and letters online
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

What kind of phone do you have?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
CairnSue

Sorry, that info would certainly help!   Samsung Straosphere 4G- Had it since Nov 2011.

Thank you!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you wrote it on the phone, it is saved to the phone.  You can use file explorer to access the file and email it to your email address.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
CairnSue

Ann,

Thanks for your help. I wasn't able to find a way to attach the letter to the email but found and app called "dropbox" free and downloaded to my phone and computer- worked beautifuly. This phone is smarter than I am but I'm learning.  I wanted to leave positive feedback for you but couldn't get that to work tonite! Sue

<Personal information removed for privacy per the TOS. When replying by email please do not include the original message or risk exposing your email address to the public forum.>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes