Re: New KitKat battery issues
B33
Legend

Jake mine is showing 6.1.11 (1474901-036)  would that be the 70 version or the older of the 2 it's not showing any further than what i posted unless there is another way to look.!

0 Likes
Jakeman1
Master - Level 1

That would be the older one        The newer one is : 6.1.11 (1474901-070)

B33
Legend

K  how do you get the new one Jake do you have to get it threw an APK or will it eventually pop up for Downloading I've tried to force the Download for the Google Playstore but it keeps pushing only the  4.9.13 so I'll have to either do it by APK or just wait till it finally pushes to my phones, this sometimes can be a bit annoying..

0 Likes
Jakeman1
Master - Level 1

It will eventually pop up as an update for Google Play but you can download the APK and install it as well. Just make sure you scan it with an antivirus / anti-malware scanner first to make sure it is safe. I would also stick to one of the more reputable places to pick it up.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

K thanks Mr. Jake..

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Hey Jake..  Google Play Services updated to  6.1.74 ( 1511752-036 )   but the store itself has not updated and I Quite don't understand why when I call out  Ok  Google now and then say whats up'  it won't say my name like it was have you heard does updating Google + mess this up or Could it be something else.

Just wondering thanks b

0 Likes