New lollipop update crap
ziggy1962
Enthusiast - Level 2

Plenty of string on this already but if they don't come out with a patch to fix it i will stop paying on this phone and see them in court. It is not the phone I paid for since the update.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: New lollipop update crap
Klue
Master - Level 1

Sounds interesting. Please keep the community advised of your results. To many people post a gripe here and leave, never to be heard from again.

roya44

This is crap. I should not have to reset the entire phone and reload all my stuff. What do you hear about the timeline for the patch?

0 Likes
ziggy1962
Enthusiast - Level 2

from what I'm reading there not even acknowledging the problem

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone

Tidbits
Legend

Good luck. Word of advice... don't go after the carrier. Simply because it's not their product and not their software. For the past 6 years similar complaints have made it to court and all have lost especially ones against the carrier.

0 Likes
ziggy1962
Enthusiast - Level 2

My problem with the carrier is that they are the the ones making the money on the charges for over data use becuse the WiFi keeps dropping and you don't know it

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

Yes, you should.

On a cell phone whenever there is a major update it is always recommended to do a full hard reset. Too many of you want a new interface i.e. software update but won't follow protocol.

0 Likes
ziggy1962
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have not seen posted from anyone that reset did any good in fact just the opposite 

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

And I've seen plenty where it has.

The majority of people who come on forums to complain are stirring up trouble and/or lying about things. You can tell by the comments. I tell you if you do a hard reset you will be fine. If you resist, that's a different matter. Your call.

0 Likes
Klue
Master - Level 1

To get the best results, do the hard reset prior to installing the update.

0 Likes