New phone release?
erictx182

Has antone heard about a new phone coming in July with 4.3 in. and HD.. Do I order the incredible or wait for this phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: New phone release?
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

You're probably talking about the Xtreme/Shadow that is rumored to be released in July.  4.3", 1Ghz, HDMI port.  Looks to be a beast of a phone.  Xtreme is on the left

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

wait. i'm gueessing it will be the new moto droid and it will be late july or even august. but the ship date if you order the incredible right now is already mid july. i suspect by then, you'll be able to get the incredible in the store, with no wait.....and at least the specs and release date will be out for the new droid. if you're real anxious, check your best buys and see if they have the inc in stock.

0 Likes
T-A-P

I'm debating the same thing.  I'm leaning toward just waiting to see what the X is all about.  Either way it looks like I won't be getting anything this month...

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

erictx182 wrote:

Has antone heard about a new phone coming in July with 4.3 in. and HD.. Do I order the incredible or wait for this phone?

Already been posted.I posted this on June 2nd. Check out this thread---->2 New Droids July?

0 Likes