Re: Nexus 6 Availability
ajm213
Enthusiast - Level 2

Im not trying to cause a fight but I'm on reddit a lot and they aren't on "backorder" people who ordered the CW versions are waiting longer than the people MB version. But its not a month. T-mobile, Sprint, At&t, and us cell has them. Call the stores and find out. I did but again i don't have 650 to drop

0 Likes
ajm213
Enthusiast - Level 2

I know you pay more on contract. But thats the only way i can buy the device i like because i would be stuck using a crappy flip phone.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

I have I am  T-Mobile, AT&T, Verizon customer. I am on their forums and this goes for MB and CW both sizes. Until recently that may have changed for the 32GB model as of Wednesday but people who have ordered do not have their devices yet and still show backorder for them. I already have my Nexus and need to buy another. I am one of those been waiting over a month going through AT&T and T-Mobile. Size and color didn't matter to me.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

You can't save $20 a month for 2 years? Every 2 years you could sell your old device and get new one and still have cash left over without signing a contract in most cases. On top of that you'll save money off the plan as well. Motorola also gives you the option to make installments with 0% interest 18 months. In turn you can lower you bill with the BYOD discount on their new plans.

bbad
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am also considering leaving Verizon over this, leaving them because I can not get the phone I want, and because the silence on this topic is absurd.  Not even the most basic high level meaningless statement from them.  I expect to be treated better as as customer.   And this nonsense about comparable phone is insulting.   A phone will a SMALLER screen, a hardware vendors junkwear covering up parts of android, and Verizon's junkwear on cluttering it, much of it constantly running even if you don't ever use it, that it not a comparable device.   Almost by definition there is not device comparable to a Nexus.   If Verizon is lucky, I will get one from play or Motorola, bring my own device and stay on their network.  But perhaps not. 

I would be so much happier if they gave us any meaningful statement at all.   "We will determine a date once we can assure reasonable availability",  "We do not plan to carry this device ever", anything. 

Cuddles779
Enthusiast - Level 2

I agree 100%. Very well said!

0 Likes
jtp_96
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well said, I feel the same exact way.

0 Likes
stupidigotverizon

Verizon will give people what verizon wants them to have. Not what the customers want. I myself am a nexus fan and of course, again, shitbag verizon most likely won't offer the nexus...AGAIN!

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Buy it from Motorola or Google.  It works...  You can still have it...

Oh you want subsidization?  EDGE?  I don't think that'll happen anyway with the way Verizon doesn't do that for Developer devices.

JPS4inLA

Fact is Verizon is always last & most of the time months late in releasing every new smartphone & they love to use every excuse in the book. Oh software, oh logistics, oh blah blah blah....really? You mean it takes Verizon 2-3 times longer than any other carrier in everything? So basically they suck at what they do. Even when VZN waits or whatever excuse they want to use they still run into the same issues the other carriers have when the release the phones when supposed to. VZN is so afraid at looking like amateurs because they are the so great and big that they begin to make decisions like amateurs. Their corporate decision making baffles me I am amazed that Verizon stock has not plummeted. Have you seen Verizon smartphone lineup compared to AT&T? Why in Gods name are they carrying so many horrible phones. I like LG but c'mon it's like Verizon became LG'S bitch. Verizon stop making excuses or keeping silent acting like you know what your doing because your actions are proof to the contrary. Put the phones out like your supposed to & try reforming your non existent customer service. Oh yeah! You better clean house get rid of all the executives that have been sitting on their hands for the past 5 years. You guys spent a plethora of money on spectrum and towers....that is it & that is all. Try working for a living.

0 Likes