Re: Nexus 6 Pre-Orders
creator
Contributor - Level 2

Read this thread I started link is in there Verizon Not carrying Nexus 6

0 Likes
droidmaniac29
Contributor - Level 1

So the rumor going around is it may be released on the 13th which seems odd but how screwy this roll out has been anything is possible.  Just thought I would post it though a saturday roll out seems very weird.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

I don't remember Verizon ever doing a rollout of any device on a weekend.

0 Likes
droidmaniac29
Contributor - Level 1

I honestly never paid enough attention on the certain day of the week for a phone release so I am not sure.  In one aspect it makes sense seeing people would be off of work to get the phone.  Yet on the other hand from what I have gathered that day of the week is not an normal thing.  So I guess it can be taken with a 50/50 shot until the day comes.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

If I remember correct Verizon likes to do things on Tuesdays or Thursdays on releases in most cases.  It's just I don't remember a device coming out on weekends.  Maybe they do it on ninja releases?

B33
Legend

I'll agree on that,  for as long as I can remember no phone have came out on a weekend and unless I'm mistaken Alltel" released there phones only on Thursdays right along with Verizon..

0 Likes
droidmaniac29
Contributor - Level 1

This could be the answer to the needle drop commenting from verizon about the nexus 6 if it turns out to be true.

Nexus 6-like Motorola Droid phablet release date set for mid-2015 | BGR

Supposedly they are releasing an droid phone similar to the nexus 6 but with crazier specs and it will be a verizon exclusive.  Just found it intriguing and it makes sense.  Sell a phone similar to the nexus that is locked down to their network versus the nexus which is capable of being used on any carrier (yeah verizon already has the lte unlock due to fcc regulation but still) should be interesting to see what happens.

0 Likes