When will Verizon release the Nexus 6?Verizon Wireless Customer Support

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Nexus 6
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Whenever they decide to release it. Hopefully Motorola will have fixed their supply issues by then.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
milidad
Contributor - Level 1

Doesn't appear to  be much of a supplyh issue any longer. I walked into AT&T today, and they have them in stock.

Doesn't really seem to be any excuse any longer, other than Verizon has other phones they want to market before they allow us to buy the Nexus 6.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Yet, they are still out of stock on Motorola and the Play Store websites.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
rebretz
Contributor - Level 2

Verizon's to busy pushing their locked down bloated up Droid Turbo. If Verizon wasn't such a tight fisted controlling entity they would allow people to activate their Nexus 6's that they had already bought from Motorola or Google Play. Verizon just doesn't like the idea of not being able to control every aspect of the phone. No other carrier does this. It's not a CDMA issue as Sprint has allowed the Nexus 5 and now Nexus 6.

Look how long Verizon blocked the LTE only Nexus 7 tablet so they could push their own POS Elipse tablet.

Now for the pro Verizon propaganda from the VZW employees pretending to be regular folk on here.

Nelsontreyjones
Enthusiast - Level 2

I got this from a rep online.

Chat transcript removed as required by the

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

Jimmn

As frustrating as it is that VZW doesn't sell the Nexus 6 yet when even smaller providers do, it is almost unbelievable that VZW senior management do not understand the need to communicate with their customers. This goes right to the doorstep of Daniel Mead, CEO. Do they live in such an isolated world that was common in corporations years ago or are they just too ignorant to understand people want information. 

VZW, be honest and lay it out there, are you going to offer the phone or not? If you aren't you aren't. If you are, explain to people when it will be offered and why there is the delay. Personally, I've given myself until January 1 to hear something one way or another from VZW on this phone. Then I'm walking over to ATT and see what they can do for me. 

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Just switch. Why wait? All of these empty threats... Money talks. If you really want the phone buy it. Doesn't matter if you get it from Verizon or not. It'll work on Verizon. Can't afford it? Motorola has a payment plan 0% interest for 18 months.

reb0957
Contributor - Level 1

Dear Tidbits,

If you don;t like the Nexus 6, why do you keep posting with sarcasm in every nexus 6 thread? Please if you can't add anything to these conversations stay out!

0 Likes
milidad
Contributor - Level 1

I did. We walked. Since we are the advisers of all things tech for our

extended family, they are planning on walking too. Total combination of 9

lines gone. Money talks, and add Verizon has already notified investors,

it's hurting.