Re: Nexus 6
Tidbits
Legend

What sarcasm?  It's the TRUTH... Seriously all this hoopla for a luxury and people can't get it when they want it.  If they want it that badly there's MULTIPLE venues other than Verizon to get it.  It works on the network no problem...  If people actually PUT this kind of effort as they do for a phone into our country we'd fix a lot of problems.  There's no sarcasm about that my friend.

0 Likes
milidad
Contributor - Level 1

There are multiple ways to get it other than Verizon, but if you are like

me, your family plan still has you paying the subsidy for the phone, even

if you don't buy it from Verizon. Why would I pay for the phone twice?

Furthermore, every other option involves you lying to Verizon to get them

to activate your phone, and possibly going through extreme headaches (4

hour attempts) to get a nano-sim.

Yeah. It's a luxury, so is the internet. But we are paying Verizon (

were.... for some of us) and we have the right to be upset when the service

they provide, that we are paying for, is below the standards we expect.

And yes, if people would demand that the results they get from elected

officials match our expectations, our country would be a lot better off,

compared to now, where everyone just makes excuses for their party

(wireless service provider).

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Really? Do you know how many people vote each year? You need more than voting to do something in the country.

Sorry all I see excuses for a luxury. I have on multiple occasions on this very forum. I'd gladly walk away. Oh wait I did. I went with what was best for me. I am a t-mobile customer for my personal lines. My business lines however are still Verizon for those long trips we have to take.

Oh I don't have cable I do have Internet but if I don't like the prices it's gone too. If no carrier brings me what I will agree to it will walk away too.

0 Likes
rebretz
Contributor - Level 2

Same here milidad. I'm taking my two lines and leaving. Already switched my mother in law to AT&T. Switching both my parents and grandparents away from Verizon. That's 7 lines.

0 Likes
reb0957
Contributor - Level 1

This where you are wrong. It isn't a luxury. I remember when I had a customer insist I get a blackberry to do business with him. He wanted me to get his e-mail no matter the time. My boss and 2 other salesmen were then told to go get them now.

Since then my life has been driven by the smartphone. Even the accountants want me to review numbers right now. When I bought the Note 2 the Spen was my savior. I could actually sign my name and get away from the desk. Since that time my boss doesn't care if it is "signed". As long as its in an email from me he is happy.

Yes, I could buy one from the play store but why???? Verizon doesn't support the phone and that is my issue. If I have any trouble with the phone my only hope is GPS can help. What if it is a Verizon issue? They won't have to admit it and have proven over and over they won't. Just go tell them you need a nano sim for a Nexus 6. They won't give you one. You have to steal an IMEI from a display phone to get the SIM.

So, yes to me all your comments to me are sarcastic because an unsupported phone by my carrier is useless to me.

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=verizon+wireless+losing...

Here is your link to my search on another post. Happy reading! The reports of Verizon losing customers begins on April 24th. If you want to dig deeper see why Verizon stock has fallen.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Like I said they'll come back just like the Oct article. It'll go round and round as long as the lower carriers don't have rural coverage.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Yes it is a luxury. Always has been. A business can succeed without it. If your business depended on it... Then it's a write off and honestly you should be able to afford it regardless the prices. Sorry that's the way I feel.

0 Likes
rebretz
Contributor - Level 2

Nexus 6 is back in stock at Motorola. Sign up for Moto Credit and get one at no interest. By pass Verizon all together.

reb0957
Contributor - Level 1

Again, If Verizon would even admit they would support the phone. I would have already. Especially since they had the 64GB model in stock. Look it up. Verizon has never issued a statement through a named source. Therefore, all of this Verizon will support the phone is undocumented and pure speculation. I have spent way to much time researching this.

Also note, Verizon has gotten consistent. We have no information on this phone. That is very consistent and telling.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

They is no speculation. It does work. I own one and use it on Verizon. Others have tested it as well. Verizon has already imported the IMEI to make it work. That means they support it.

0 Likes