Nexus 6p voicemail setup
Jefftex

Since I brought a stock Android phone to Verizon yesterday, I don't know how to set up voicemail,can anybody help me with that,also there's no music folders on this phone, does anybody know how to set that up so I can transfer music from my PC to the phone

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Nexus 6p voicemail setup
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Unless Google changed their default file folder structure, there should have been one.  Some app use a dedicated folder for their content downloads and those are not usually accessible to the user.  That content may only be accessible to that specific application.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

How are you seeing the folders on the phone?  There usually is a Music and other folders already created in the user accessible area of the phone.

You can plug the phone into the computer with the USB-C to USB-A cable if you have one or you can use an app like AirDroid to transfer file wirelessly.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Jefftex

There's no music folder and a couple of songs I downloaded to the phone I

couldn't find without using VLC audio player. Still don't know where they

are on the phone can't find them

0 Likes
Jefftex

Did get voicemail setup though

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Unless Google changed their default file folder structure, there should have been one.  Some app use a dedicated folder for their content downloads and those are not usually accessible to the user.  That content may only be accessible to that specific application.

0 Likes
Jefftex

Thx,no luck

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Create a folder on the phone from within, for example, PC's Windows Explorer.  Open the phone drive on the PC and go to the storage path internal or external and right click and create a new folder.  You can tell most music apps where to look for music, but they usually scan for .mp3/WAV/etc...file extensions.

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

Jefftex wrote:

There's no music folder and a couple of songs I downloaded to the phone I

couldn't find without using VLC audio player. Still don't know where they

are on the phone can't find them

I Used chrome to add my music to google music (orange headphones), then you can sync to the phone easily.  

IN my case, I was moving iTunes files.  This tutorial worked best.  Import iTunes Music to Google Play - YouTube

0 Likes
TheMcPartlin_sInTexas
Enthusiast - Level 1

you got voicemail setup? like as in visual voicemail where you can see the individual voicemails on the screen of your phone and play them?  or are you talking about voicemail from 1985 where you press numbers and listen to some IVR?

0 Likes
PHOENIXLS2

Download the Verizon Visual Voicemail App from the Google Play Store

0 Likes