Re: Nexus Six for Christmas
Tidbits
Legend

You must be special... There is proof the phone works and it has nothing to do with XLTE. Like I said before it works on CDMA because the MEIDs are in the system. If they weren't then you'd have to be in a XLTE area in order to use the Nexus 6 which you don't and various pictures, and videos have shown.

0 Likes
reb0957
Contributor - Level 1

jjkinfamous

Please go to Note Edge Or Nexus 6 thread. This place is just like Facebook. Wait long enough and the truth will come out.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

I suggest you go back to the beginning and read each post carefully.

0 Likes
creator
Contributor - Level 2

I can tell you the reps don't know what they are talking about. On sat I had a rep tell me they moto had told them jan-feb they would be getting it. On Monday at a different store I asked  if they would be getting the nexus 6 and the manager said he did not believe they would be carrying it. Verizon is almost as bad as Comcast. Nobody has the same answer.

0 Likes
Jonathanwburt
Enthusiast - Level 3

Nexus 6...2-26-15. A little birdy just told me.:)

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Well that is a Thursday. Make sure you come back on that date with the official statement.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Jonathanwburt
Enthusiast - Level 3

I Asked Verizon Chat Sales Support and she said she had found out Today in the evening so i am hoping that she is correct!

0 Likes
creator
Contributor - Level 2

I gave up and picked up the note 4 along with a nexus 7 tablet.

Jonathanwburt
Enthusiast - Level 3

The note 4 is still a great phone. I have the note 3 and i love it!

0 Likes
creator
Contributor - Level 2

My wife had the note 3 and we both got the 4 so far it's not a bad phone, Better than the g2 I. won't ever buy lg again. I was willing to give moto another shot after the bionic but wasn't interested in anything they have out except the nexus and I'm tired of waiting. The phone can out in Oct it is now almost Jan and they MAY  or may not get it by the end of feb. This has galaxy nexus written all over it. Verizon just hates nexus phones. Google should pull all android from Verizon. They let apple do whatever they want but say forget you Google.