Nfl app issues
gkeller16

I recently purchased a Note edge and I cannot get the nfl app to work. My 2 options for the game each of the 2 weeks so far have not been local. I live in Cincinnati and it will not allow me to watch the games. I have unistalled the updates to restore back to factory 10+ times,set location to high accuracy  and have cleared cache and data and made sure I am on 4g when connecting but it will not work.

This is my only option to watch games since I work almost all Sundays and is the only reason I stayed with Verizon to be able to watch these games.I am frustrated with this,and would appreciate any help in resolving this before next weeks games.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Nfl app issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

gkeller16,

Sorry to hear about trouble with watching the games on Sunday. That would definitely bother me as well. We want this to work for you. Just so we have a clear understanding on our end... the application loads and will allow you to watch games, but they are not the games local to where you are in Cincinnati? If those facts are correct, are you less than a mile from where the local games are being played? If so, the NFL will block those games out from the service. Are you watching over WiFi? If so, does it use a VPN? VPNs can relocate your IP to a different part of the country, and it could be interfering with your location fix. Have you seen the same result with wifi turned off and on? Are the games you're being offered each week from the same area? Keep us posted. Thanks.

EricW_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
gkeller16

The app will not let me watch any sunday day games,but works on sunday night and monday games. During the day games when i try to click the watch game button on the 2 it says I can watch ,it says based on my location I cant watch them. I live 20 miles from Cincinnati so that should not be a issue. I have tried on wifi and not when first reinstalling the app ,doesnt matter still will not work. This week was Ten vs Cle and Arz vs Chi,I took screenshots,cannot remember last week.

Screenshot_2015-09-20-14-01-12.png

0 Likes
gkeller16

Any ideas?

0 Likes