The nfl mobile app shows afc standings for both ac and nfc button

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Nfl mobile app won't show nfc standing
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rnorgang, thanks for confirming those steps for us. This is greatly appreciated. At this time, we would recommend reaching out directly to the NFL Mobile support team. You may follow the steps below to contact them.

1.Open NFL Mobile App.
2.Select More on iOS or three horizontal line menu icon on Android from the home screen.
3.Select Customer Feedback.
4.Select Troubleshooting.
5.Select Contact Support.

SamanthaT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Not for me - I get the correct teams ... try clearing the app cache, or maybe restarting the phone?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know how important it is for the NFL mobile application to work properly, Rnorgang. Let's look into this further and get this resolved. When did this issue start? Is the application up to date?

GersonG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
rnorgang

This started happening last week. When I go to the menu and tap standings it displays playoff standings which works fine for both AFC and NFC. From there I tap standings and it displays AFC standings and when I tap NFC it still shows AFC standings. 

I have Uninstalled and installed it and also updated it and still get the same results.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rnorgang, thanks for confirming those steps for us. This is greatly appreciated. At this time, we would recommend reaching out directly to the NFL Mobile support team. You may follow the steps below to contact them.

1.Open NFL Mobile App.
2.Select More on iOS or three horizontal line menu icon on Android from the home screen.
3.Select Customer Feedback.
4.Select Troubleshooting.
5.Select Contact Support.

SamanthaT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes