No Bluetooth Pairing code pop-up keyboard on Droid Turbo 5.1
Whatchamacallit

Since switching to lollipop 5.1 Droid Turbo from 4.1 Droid Maxx, my car Bluetooth adapter will no long stayed paired and connected from phone. When I pair my Bluetooth car adapter I get Moto message telling me about the pairing occurring and to enter the Pair Code, but, there is not a popup keyboard that appears on my phone to enter the 0000 pair code. In KitKat 4.4 my Bluetooth adapter was paired and remaned paired. In 5.1, I have to keep pairing each time I start my car. There is no way to enter Pair Code 0000 into phone to make it a permanent Smart. Connection on Turbo.

Please Help!!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No Bluetooth Pairing code pop-up keyboard on Droid Turbo 5.1
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know the importance of having a working phone Whatchamacallit. Let's get your phone paired to your car and keep you driving safe. If you click inside the box where the code should be typed, does the keyboard pop up? Have you tried connecting your phone to other bluetooths? If so, have you had any successes? Try placing the phone in safe mode and try once again http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-118294/ .

JorgeO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes