No Service
Sam145

I have had no service for a couple of days.  I am able to send text messages in areas with WiFi but not recieve them, and when I try to make calls I get a popup telling me to turn off airplane mode first, even when airplane mode is not on.  I have restarted the phone several times and removed and re-inserted both the battery and the SIM card, but it hasn't changed anything.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No Service
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Which phone model do you have? Are you using the Verizon Messages+ application for you text messages? Have you checked the network mode setting and verify it is on the LTE/CDMA mode? Have considered getting a new SIM card to see if that works?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Sam145

I have the LG Transpyre, which doesn't allow you to change the network mode settings.  I have not looked at getting a new SIM card yet.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sam145,

I'd be lost without service. Let's get yours back. The Transpyre is a Prepay device. Do you have service set up on Prepay? If so, you will want to contact them directly so they may look further into your account: 877-777-5759 or 888-294-6804

ChristinaM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes