No pics on social sites (Facebook)
Rich54Kelly
Enthusiast - Level 2

My wife and I both use Samsung Stratospheres. up until a month or so ago, photos/pictures posted on Facebook showed on our phones no problem. We each have a photo posted as our wallpaper. now we are lucky to see one or two during any sessions.

A couple things I considered may effect this but, I am not sure ...

We are both logged in to one account. (Mine, she doesn't have one. Never did.)

Both of us using a posted pic as Wallpaper? Dunno if this matters or not ....

maybe some kind of memory cache needs dumping?

Maybe it is something in my Facebook settings .... I don't know. Hoping someone here can shed some light on this issue.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No pics on social sites (Facebook)
yojayy

I had this problem today using public wifi spots in Dublin (roaming for me).  Clearing the app cache for Facebook didn't help, the pictures started appearing after a reboot. 

0 Likes
Rich54Kelly
Enthusiast - Level 2

yojayy, I turn my phone off every night before bed. Therefore, in this case, a reboot does not alleviate the problem.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@Rich54Kelly,

I'm on Facebook all day keeping in touch with family and friends, and sharing pictures so I know how important it is for it to be working properly.

Is viewing the pictres the only issue you are having with the Facebook app?

You mentioned you and your wife are both logged in to the same account on different devices. Have you tried logging off on both devices, uninstalling the Facebook app, and then reinstalling it? Try this and see if it helps. Make sure to log in on one device first to see if you are able to view the pictures.

Keep me posted if the issue persist so we may further assist you.

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes