Re: No signal
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Chillypiper, we want you to have the service you can depend on. What is your ZIP Code? Have you made a recent device change?

LauraL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

LROB22
Enthusiast - Level 2

37075Everyone in my neighborhood that has verizon has this issueMy device is a Samsung s6

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We’re one steps closer to solving this service mystery LROB22. Is the trouble while outdoors, indoors or both? What signal strength do you see at the top of your phone?

StevenM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
NVCEC
Enthusiast - Level 2

I completely agree. I already spent about 40 mins on the phone with someone and they told me there has been no outages.

This is CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Years of good service, not this. As I watch the numerous SPRINT adds on TV, i'm so tempted.

0 Likes
NVCEC
Enthusiast - Level 2

My problem of dropped calls has been going on for about a month. I live in zip code 94610. Dropping calls in the home when staying in the same position. It could be 10 mins into the call or an hour, but consistently drops. Goes from 3 bars to 1 bar or no bars in the same position.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

NVCEC, having dependable service is important to me as well. We certainly do not want to lose you. Are you the only Verizon user experiencing this issue at that zip code you provided? What kind of phone do you have?

AlbertoR_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
LROB22
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have answered this several times,

Close to Gates drive and Rebecca Drive 37075

Samsung s6

0 Likes
LROB22
Enthusiast - Level 2

Inside or outside usually 1 or 2 bars

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

LROB22, I understand the need to have the best signal, especially when contacting your children. There are no issues reported in your area. Lets look into some troubleshooting. Please go into the My Verizon app> Top left hand menu> Customer Support> Device Health Check. What does the analysis say?

MarcusS_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
LROB22
Enthusiast - Level 2

Device health looks goodMy son has the same problem he lives close to me Weak signal dropped calls