No snooze or dismiss option for alarm clock
Kris0287

Why don't I get an option to snooze or dismiss my alarms I have tried setting the desired side key function and it does nothing my alarm keeps blaring till I open the alarm app turn on then turn off desired alarm and the using recent app list I have to close out the alarm clock app just to get it to stop... I just want the old alarm clock snooze or dismiss screen back.. Sony Experia

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No snooze or dismiss option for alarm clock
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kris0287-

Having an alarm clock up and running is a must. I know this must be frustrating and I want ot help figure out what is causing this on your phone. When did this issue begin? Has there been any recent changes before this issue (software update, app download)?

CarmenT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: No snooze or dismiss option for alarm clock
Kris0287

Not sure when it happened it was a couple months ago I was just waiting for a system update to see if it fixed the problem and I had a system update last week and it did not fix the problem

0 Likes