Re: Nobody can hear me
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Shad2U. We know how important having working audio on your phone is. We are going to send you a Private Note to assist you further. 

*Cassie

0 Likes
Shad2U
Enthusiast - Level 2

To provide more insight,  I've taken the phone to Verizon and they swapped the SIM card, performed a factory reset, and started the phone in safe mode. None of these attempts were successful. 

0 Likes
Shad2U
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello, I'm not sure how to reply to your private message.  We have swapped the SIM card, performed a factory reset, and started the phone in safe mode. All of these attempts failed to correct the issue. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I do appreciate your time in making sure we troubleshoot your device. Please meet me in a private message so we can help. 

-Amber

0 Likes
kmaggart
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have had the same problem - intermittent loss of microphone on phone calls. It's only phone calls - not voice to text, not voice recorder, etc. just calls. Switching from mic to speaker or bluetooth SOMETIMES helps but usually not. Resetting the phone is the only thing that works 100% of the time. 

It's getting worse and worse. Today, I have had to reset every other call. This makes it impossible to run my business as I'm on the phone quite a bit. Looking through the community, people have had this issue since 2015 and there's no resolution yet that I have found. Each time, the rep plays dumb and starts with "has the phone been exposed to water...."  No, my phone, nor any of the people seeking assistance, have been remotely wet. This is clearly an issue with Verizon as many makes and models have been referenced in the complaints.

0 Likes
kh-taylarie
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello! We want to make sure you get the assistance you need. Please send us a Private Note for support.

*Anna

0 Likes