Not a question, but a comment. RE: Google Wallet
siujoey
Enthusiast - Level 1

STOP BLOCKING ME FROM GETTING/USING GOOGLE WALLET. I don't want Isis, it is terrible. Forcing inferior, pathetic, imitations of what I want is not a way to retain a customer. Cut it out.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Not a question, but a comment. RE: Google Wallet
mrpearsoy
Contributor - Level 3

Who, exactly, are you talking to? This is a peer to peer community, not a direct message board to Verizon. Reps may pop in from time to time but usually its just us. If you have comments, use the contact us link, or dial *611 from your mobile.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did you realize that you posted this on a peer to peer community forum made up of the customers of Verizon Wireless and not a direct link to customer service or corporate?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
siujoey
Enthusiast - Level 1

I do realize that, yes. I also realize that calling a call center to complain is even more pointless than posting on message boards hosted by my intended target audience. Verizon people do monitor these boards, even if infrequently. Here, however, other people can "pile on" with their frustrations and it becomes apparent that I am not the only one that finds this unacceptable. There's only a minimal chance that anyone of importance sees this, and even smaller chance that anything is done, but at least it makes me feel better!

tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Glad you feel better now.

Perhaps you should have 'piled on' one of the other threads on this forum about this subject?

0 Likes