Not receiving all of my text messages - Samsung Stratosphere
Bda3474

People have been telling me that they've sent me texts, yet I'm never receiving them. Then, there are cases where I'll receive them hours after the fact.  This just recently happened after I updated my phone. I have a Samsung Stratosphere. People haven't been receiving some of my sent messages as well. I have no idea why this is happening.

Please advice,

~Brittany

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Not receiving all of my text messages - Samsung Stratosphere
Demarius

Yea I'm having the same problem

0 Likes
Re: Not receiving all of my text messages - Samsung Stratosphere
stef7
Master - Level 2

Demarius have a look at this thread:

https://community.verizonwireless.com/message/880996#880996

I think there may be some quirkyness following the update and these problems could be connected with an update that didn't clear caches and are causing programs to mis-behave.

What you might want to try is downloading 1Tap Cache Cleaner and cleaning all caches and histories, and rebooting the device.

The other thing, but more drastic, and I would recommend only if clearing caches and rebooting didn't work, would  be to perform a FDR (Factory Data Reset), but you'd want to back up you contacts and save important stuff on your microSD card to a computer. You'd want to write down your Incomming and Outgoing server settings for your email program(s) for example. That stuff would be lost.

0 Likes